XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

jeepers - right 'n wong monday, page-144

1. sck
    3,388 Posts.
    having a look back at the xjo chart...with time being most of concern...I found something that should really scare the Bears back to their dens.....counting days ....comparing ranges.......its amazing what crops up.......I thought a good place to start was our all time high date of 1/11/07......the next obvious date to look at was GFC low......10/03/2009......

total day count 495........

from there.....I thought I would check out FRIDAYS date...believing it may be a Major turning point......Price and time almost a perfect set up from our low on the 9th AUG...... So got me thinking that we must have some further evidence of it being a major turning point.......

and yes .....There it was.........

990 days from our GFC low....

so we now have double the range down from all time high to GFC low

to me...this almost 100% confirms that the 25th nov will go down as some sort of major turning point.....

of course ...the bear ended on the 9th AUGUST........However the 25th NOV should be remembered as the start of one of the best rallies we have seen for quite a while.......

please be aware........this is totally hypothetical....and as always should be viewed as entertainment value only......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.