NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Jefferies Role, page-4

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Mr Cod,

With all due respect, why engage Jefferies, some top holders were happy with $5, $9, $20, $50, they could have just read HC for their answer.

Given some figures thrown around here todate, I think management would be extremely cautious about asking top holders what they think our pipe line is worth for a future TO price, worried it could be given away at a discount by anything remotely comparable.

There is I think yet to be a analyst put on paper of what the $$ value is of the potential end market is for 2591, the only place I recall that happening is here, the number are massive which ever way you input.

Management have all the credentials along with Jeffries, that is why they are engaged to make a executive decision. My take is if Top holders were happy with the above figures they will be happy with managements final decision.

They have a asset with potential sales starting at x 10 of the highest TO price in 2023 (Retas Skyclaves), a neurology pipeline with neurology being 2nd on the list for most wanted assets by Big Pharma in 2024 ahead of oncology....

I am thinking aggressive bidding for the pipeline and price won't be a problem US $10-$20bn if all positive, and likely sorting out what the best fit is rather than dollar value.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.