FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Jefferies snares $US2b SNE project mandate, page-117

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Although my preferences would be for FAR to keep 5% and sell the rest if a sale of their Senegal leases are up for grabs a full sale will enable many investors to exit with some sort of profit.
    Keeping 5% should enable FAR to get to first oil and the 10% if they sell will add value to the SP with any extra borrowings needed minimal.

The cheer squad still it seems haven't got their heads around reports that FAR are selling.
    They are again off in the clouds with various hypotheses on how FAR will be as big as STO or conspiracy theories about why FAR are even selling any.
    Again PE has raised its head and the cheer squad believe in July arbitration will be clear, well it hasn't been clear for two and a half years and I doubt it will be any clearer in July.
    Much is said about what the large investors will take for their stake and ridiculous big numbers continue to be spewed out but the reality is they are all in to make a profit and unlike the cheer squad on here are not in love with FAR or Angelique.
    IMO they would have preferred a takeover but it seems FAR have other ideas obviously due to not getting the finance or realising it will mean too much debt.
    IMO FAR have spoken to them about selling out fully and if reports are correct must have agreed to this road to take.
    Selling all or part of Senegal with oil at these prices will cause an increase in the SP which will enable most retail investors to get out happy with a profit.

The other side of the coin is Meridian will then be stuck with nearly 20% of FAR and FAR having plenty cash if they sell.
    Now I seriously doubt Meridian will be happy with no Senegal and a cashed up management drilling wildcats with it as even they must have doubts about the quality of current management.
    So if the case expect a full bid by Meridian interests on FAR as I doubt they would be happy drilling in uncharted leases with more BS from management.

Even some of the cheer squad are excited now about selling SNE, yes, the same ones who told us patience.
    FAR being the vehicle mantra is debunked like it has been all the time by the realists on here, so funny.
    The end game is coming fast IMO and obviously management are at the desperate stage before the AGM.
    Last edited by cujo: 10/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.