ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys, the other question none of you seem to want to talk...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys, the other question none of you seem to want to talk about is why the board of GGG have never done a proper press release notifying we shareholders of the company's giving up their litigation rights and their giving the Greenland government the ability to cancel GGG's radioactive permission to mine radioactive elements with no penalty or litigation risk to the Greenland government for doing so.

Why since the addendum was signed by the company and attached to their exploration license in 2013 and they have they never made a specific announcement informing the public of their doing so?

May I remind you that since they agreed to this addendum the company has raised over 100million dollars in several different fundraisings without informing their investors of this arguably major change in the company's mining rights contained in their exploration license. Why didn't they disclose it, why have they still, to today, not disclosed this change in the license rights?

Does anyone think their failure to disclose this material information in fundraising due diligence, the company has left itself open to shareholder or brokers law suits, for failure to disclose?

And what ABOUT JOHN MAIR and the GGG BOARD? do they have liability as well? And have they broken securities laws as to disclosure regulations both Civil and ASX regulations?

Lots of Questions, does anyone have any of the answers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.