Jehovah's Witness the Neanderthal Pedophile CULTOk, let us break...

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    Jehovah's Witness the Neanderthal Pedophile CULT

Ok, let us break down what is accurate limited in this reply to the header only.

Jehovah's Witness

Are they the witnesses of Jehovah?

No.

Isaiah 43:10 (the passage they get their name from refutes their own religion)

You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.

God clearly states there will be no god formed after him but in their book Jesus is a god that came after, and Jesus is not a false god but they call him a god, not 'like' a god, but a god.

John 1 New World Translation
    1 In the beginning was the Word,+ and the Word was with God,+ and the Word was a god.

Neanderthal

No, the first inkling of such a heresy of the church came in the 4th century AD that resembled what the Watchtower promote and this emergence of a fairly late heresy caused such a ruckus in the Roman empire that is precipitated the much famed Council of Nicaea. The Jehovah Witness version is a rehash of this fourth century heresy and its been modified significantly since its inception in the burnt over district of 19 th century New York state. So clearly not neanderthal in origins a modern twist on a fairly late heresy.

Pedophile

To be fair I am sure that such atrocities did take place but like any organization that allows access to the young you will attract paedophiles and homosexuals to pray on the vulnerable young. Is it a paedophilic bent cult? Well no, most cults do have either a sexual or blood lust aspect to it. The Jehovah Witness fall more toward having blood rituals than sexual rituals embedded in its belief system and practice. Equally are satanic.

CULT

Without question a cult whose technical term means a religion claiming to be Christian yet deviates from fundamental doctrines. Christianity is a monotheistic religion and if one wants to be generous attribute henotheism to the Jehovah Witness cult which borders on in all intense purposes as a functional polytheism religion. Refer to the New World Translation of John 1:1 above.

Most cults including Jehovah Witnesses and Islam for that matter attack the deity of Jesus Christ, it is their sole Satanic purpose. The Watchtower do it by inserting words and letters that do not exist in the Greek scriptures to accomplish their task. While Islam and the Quran, strangely there are nearly one hundred references to the Islamic Jesus in their book but only four dubious mentions of Mohammad in the Quran, yet with so many biblical characters such as Moses, King David referenced it is the deity of Jesus and his nature that is fervently attacked in Islam, just like the Watchtower.

Regards RM

Last edited by RM: 14/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.