Surat - good news - you have 1 up vote as I type - it seems Mr...

1. 13,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Surat - good news - you have 1 up vote as I type - it seems Mr Gordon in still alive but for whatever reason has not posted on his favourite subject (as yet)

...............for those who have NFI Jesus, Mathew, Mark & John are figments of your imagination.
    All believers need to lower their delusional mindset. Come down from the clouds & get grounded.

Age of Reason

by Thomas Paine

Age of Reason, Part III, Section 4

I HAVE now, reader, gone through and examined all the passages which the four books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, quote from the Old Testament and call them prophecies of Jesus Christ. When I first sat down to this examination, I expected to find cause for some censure, but little did I expect to find them so utterly destitute of truth, and of all pretensions to it, as I have shown them to be.

The practice which the writers of those books employ is not more false than it is absurd. They state some trilling case of the person they call Jesus Christ, and then cut out a sentence from some passage of the Old Testament and call it a prophecy of that case. But when the words thus cut out are restored to the place they are taken from, and read with the words before and after them, they give the lie to the New Testament. A short instance or two of this will suffice for the whole.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.