Now you call it venting and hatred, but those who have some...

1. 6,495 Posts.
    Now you call it venting and hatred, but those who have some semblance of love and empathy for their fellow humans call it protecting the innocent from a truly foul and insidious, fundamentalist cult from America that practices exclusion, anti-science, anti-education, the destruction of families, death through blood loss, sexual inequality and covering up the sexual abuse of children on a scale that might be the highest of any other cult or religion.

So you are confusing love and concern for venting and hatred. So much so that the generality of humankind wants to save helpless Jehovah Witness from the Jehovah Witness that turn on them, or abandon them.

I think we all know that 4 Corners nailed the genuine and impartial truth regarding the Jehovah Witness. Everybody on HC has experience in their lives of the damage and soulless heartbreak this cult-curse from America has caused with friends and family.

As for ridicule and hatred, it's only ridicule and hatred when it applies to the innocent. When a religion such as the Jehovah Witness causes so much suffering and ignorance and goes out of its way to engender ridicule and hatred it's called karma.

The only Biblical prophecy the Jehovah Witness ever fulfilled is the one in which Jesus said, "I never knew you; depart from Me you who practice lawlessness." Mathew 24:9,10 is for the true lovers of Christ and humanity and absolutely does not apply to the most disunifying American, Christian cult.

As for your enemies. These would be the children who have been sexually assaulted, members of families torn apart, people with a higher education that your followers must parasitise to even exist, such as scientists, doctors and all the professionals while calling them worldly behind their backs and telling your own children not to get tertiary education.

Perhaps it is Putin who is serving your Jehovah after all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.