jehovah's witnesses 'a cruel cult', page-17

1. 17,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    wafflehead, thank you. I come from a really big family on both sides. I had to sit down and do a head count the other day. I have 6 brothers and sisters and a total of 56 first cousins if I count both sides of the family. I could lose a few to the Jdubs, and couple more to the Mormons. Hell, a couple could even slip away to fight in the jihad in Afghanistan and I still wouldn't notice anyone missing.

Still, it is an interesting comparison. It amazes me how they come knocking on your door when you wish they wouldn't and won't turn out for a family shingdig when you wish they would.

I should say I am never rude to JW's when the come to the door. I am always firm and to the point and terminate their spiel quickly but I will usually always change the subject and note what a beautiful day it is for them to be out and about and I always wish them well and tell them to enjoy their day. I figure there is no point in ever being rude to anyone who comes to your door with good (albeit misguided) intentions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.