AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Niu, why are you concerned about this issue and why are you...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Niu, why are you concerned about this issue and why are you spending so much time in searching some info in the web; it’s better to ignore me and my comments if you consider that I am saying not the truth.
    When you insist in demonstrate that I am saying the wrong things you are making the contrary.
    To look for in the web some news about this is not the best way. You need to talk with for example with somebody from Jujuy Mining Chamber (its President Nilo Carrion can be) or with Mr Mignaco (LAC owner) or with Daniel Meilan (Federal Mining Secretary), or Gomez Rios from Gemera or the GM of Orocobre Cristian Saavedra, or the main Journalist in Jujuy (Mr Siufi), or others in order to know the reality. If you like I can send you their email, just ask me.
    All of them and a lot of people in the Jujuy mining community are worried about this idea. Obviously it’s not public in the media and it’s not in the news yet but everybody knows about this.
    From the Jujuy Mining Chamber is trying to do the first contact with the federal authorities in order to stop this idea. I think it’s a good strategy but the problem mainly is the new Governor Morales who is leading this idea.

For that reason I mentioned that it’s coming a lot of noisy with this and you know very well this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.