ALY 14.3% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

Osr,In regards to CYS, PEK and TLM they all have Narracoota...

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Osr,

In regards to CYS, PEK and TLM they all have Narracoota formation on their tenaments.

Im no Geo but as far as I can see from reading up on these formations the faults may be important as it may be like a trapping area for the sulfides but I dont think you need a fault to get a good VMS deposit. If you look at the maps that vautex put up you can see that Degrussa appears to be near the intersection of several fault lines, maybe this is significant.

VMS deposits are apparently formed in a submarine enviroment like those black smokers on the sea floor that spu out hydrothermal mixtures of metal sulfides such as copper gold etc over a long period of time. So in an area you may have several of theses events occuring, forming the VMS field or camps. Whether the falts are there or after Im unsure, but it maybe that there are some at the time and others that come after as we are talking about many years.

Geology aside though, IMO we will see more movement in SP from the companies in the area that are actively pursuing the conductors with a drilliing program, like ALY and TLM.

Padbury minning has plenty of the Narracoota formation but they seem to be only interested in IO at present and this is why IMO they havent had much so called nearology effect in their SP. Maybe in the future this will change.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.919K 682.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5718877 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 206499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.