OCV octaviar limited

Goggy here is a reply to me ****Electorate Officer (Office of...

1. NOR
    1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Goggy here is a reply to me ****Electorate Officer (Office of the Hon. Bill Shorten MP) 17 Nov 2021, 12:41 pm AEDT Hey ******* I am contacting you on behalf of the Hon. Bill Shorten MP, thank you for your correspondence. We are incredibly sorry about the delayed response we had an online office correspondence issue. First of all, we are sorry you have had this experience it must have been or may continue to be very distressing. You wrote to us about financial impropriety and The Compensation Scheme of Last Resort a few months back. I can provide clarification on the latter matter however not the former. The bill is currently in its second reading. The next sitting for both houses will start November 22 and the bill may be taken by both houses during this legislative period for its third reading. The third reading is when the bill will voted on by both houses. Hopefully, it passes during during the legislative period so you can use its contents to your advantage. If you have any other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact our office. Kind regards Carlos Lagos Electorate OfficerOffice of the Hon Bill Shorten MPFederal Member for MaribyrnongPO Box 214 , Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039Suite 1A, 12 Hall Street, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039Phone (03) 9326 1300 Fax (03) 9326 0611222 CommentsSeen by 13LikeComment .I will leave it to you to work out what party is holding up this bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.