OCV octaviar limited

More of the same we have been getting for years just a diff way...

1. NOR
    1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    More of the same we have been getting for years just a diff way of wording it ..BS..

A S S ETRES OL UTOI N LMI TIED “(A RL ”) A GM 2015MNI UTES
    201511 24A RL A GM M niuets2015 P age 1 of5
    M niuetsforhte A nnu alGeneralM eenitghedl onTu esday24N ovember2015 commencnigat93:0am E( D T)concul dnigat111:5am E( D T) L ocoaitn:H siotryH ou se,133M acqu aeri Srete,St ydneyN SW 2000 A u saraitl
    Business
    1 Welcome and introduction C hariopened hte A GM ,he weclomed sharehodl erand vsoitirs: “Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I am Giles Craig and I am the Chairman of Asset Resolution Limited and I welcome you to the annual general meeting of Asset Resolution Limited ”.
    2 Quorum UnderC alu se 142. ofC onustitoitn–wt ovonitgmembers It was noted that aqu oru m was presen,Ct haridecalred hte annu algeneralmeenitgopenat93:5am
    3 Introductions It was noted thathte C harniirotd u ced:  A lldreicotrs –Gelis C ragiC( har)o;iJhn Sergean,Ftred W ooalrdl b(ackgrou nd niformoaitn provdi ed as setou nti P resenoaittn);  C ompany Secreatry – Vciky Anilslon b(ackgrou nd niformoaitn provdi ed as setou tni P resenoaittn);  M nietrEsiollnL awyer–SheenaaJckson  renriitgau dotir–Tmi Foellttof P FK;  new au dotirs –GrantL ayalnd ofGrantThornotn. It was noted byhte C harihtatacopyofhte foollwnigpnrietd d ocu menst were avaalbiel athtsi meenitgforsharehodl ers:  FniancailSaettment30 uJ ne 2015;  D raftC onustitoitns;  P orirgeneralmeenitgM niuets;  A GM N ocite. It was noted thathtsiwashte sharehodl ers meenitgand htathte board woudl be avaalbiel ot answer anyqu esoitnsand aspecfciimit e forqu esoitnhad setou tathte end ofhte meenitg

Don't blame me for the spelling....NOR.
    Jenny gone HA HA.. Now we have Fred

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.