GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

jens view, page-5

1. THX
    1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi All
    I've only just realised the news a few hours ago. Well you dont get too much for free nowadays so I'm pretty chuffed with the thought of a bundle more shares for me on the house. Irrespective of the 'dilution' downramp...one very good piece of news will offset that easily! Now you could talk about all the negatives you want but ultimately GONDWANA are in the hunt for a variety of minerals.

IRON ORE>>>>GOLD>>>>URANIUM>>>YES ...AND MORE!!!!

If they find something SIGNIFICANT the holders will be laughing!! Gotta be in it to win it! Those that want to downramp this stock have NO chance of making a $$$$$$ from it. I have! And yes I can loose it. I can also loose it on BHP!!??

I think this could be the start of some positive steps to Gondwana's success. So the market today was a little tentative...big deal the whole world is. More of a reason to take a punt on something risky. If it pays off, its even better.

Hope to see some decent northward movement in the coming days. Its a tough time in the market atm but dont they say 'every cloud has a silver lining'? I hope GDAs is made from GOLD or IRON ORE.

THX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.