GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

jermaine jackson official facebook page

1. 26 Posts.
    Published to the Jermain Jackson official facebook page a few hours ago.

Press release: "There are no musical groups in today’s pop culture like the Jackson 5, groups that sing, dance, play instruments, and perform electrifying shows around the world. There are great singers, great dancers, great musicians, but there is a need for bands that combine those elements into phenomenal performances. So I plan to find 5 talented individuals and mentor them to create the next big all-round musical band. And I plan to do that in China, which is full of undiscovered talent."

The show is ramping up now with the Auditions set to begin in March 2014.

Obviously it's a gamble, and I know GCN have announced plans for other projects in the past that have been axed (including jj5 which was originally planned in Aus). However, Jermain with the help of the jackson family could probably secure a large sponsorship that would in my view make this into a success.

Personally I have been quite a sceptic about GCN, but the more I analyse this particular project the more I believe in it. By the way it looks like the interview with Richard li will be out today (as promised by the weekend) make sure you check it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.