Jerusalem Day abuses, page-177

1. 17,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I am not at odds with myself but you can’t follow threads of conversations. not am I squealing or a cut pig (ugly aggressive choice of words on your part btw)

I have never maintained that the Jewish community don’t exist as a group. They do. Like many other groups such as Greeks and Italians and Russians and Indians and Afghani and so on, they retain a sense of cultural identity and connection. They worship in places set aside for their version of whatever faith, many provide culturally based services eg aged care and they are connected to other members of their community. Some provide faith based education eg Jews, Catholics, Presbyterians, Muslims.

however they are also integrated into the societies in which they live. Many intermarry and abandon their faith in the process. When I go to family reunions you’d be hard pressed up pick out the observant Jews from those by descent only. And they’d be indistinguishable from the community at large

but you have wilfully misinterpreted my post so that you can have yet another dig at me.

what’s say we try to build a bridge and way out of this endless conflict and see what I think we agree on

it is grossly unfair to visit upon jews in australia and to target them with hate speech for the actions of tte Israeli government

the existence of a private schooling system is divisive and unhelpful for the development of connected productive communities which is exacerbated by the financial contribution from governments which simply serves to enable provision of facilities that cannot be matched by state schools, thus exacerbating an elitist system

Netanyahu is a narcissistic leader whose actions in each of the periods he has been in power have been substantially less than helpful in creating or maintaining peace or finding a solution to the division between Israel and Palestine .

the war in Gaza, wherever one sits on the matter of Hamas, Israel or Netanyahu is toxic and has added to global instability and hate

I’m curious to see how you respond of course

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.