Jerusalem Day abuses, page-181

1. 47,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; re your post which included "... what’s say we try to build a bridge and way out of this endless conflict and see what I think we agree on ...".

As I've posted numerous times before, Hamas is a non-issue for me ... they're hateful, violent, religious zealots who deserve every bit of what they've copped. If Netanyahu's Regime had wiped them from the face of the Earth, even though I'm a pacifist I'd have lost NO sleep.

But that's NOT what's been done!

Eight months after the Hamas atrocities of October 7th 2023 it appears Hamas is as strong as it ever was while Netanyahu's Regime has reduced Gaza to rubble and slaughtered at least 37,000 civilians and mutilated another 83,000 of them - almost half of which have been children and mothers.

That must STOP: the slaughter of Palestinian civilians, the killings of journalists, the murder of international aid workers, the killing of medical staff trying to save lives, the systemic torture of Palestinians incarcerated without charge or evidence, the blocking of international aid and even the looting of what remains of Palestinians' homes by the IDF.

If Israelis decide to continue their support for what Netanyahu's Regime has been doing to Palestinian civilians the World at large will judge them very harshly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.