Jerusalem Day abuses, page-219

1. 48,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @822-190; e your latest post which included "... your self-professed “humanitarianism” is on display by your repeated outright refusal to acknowledge - let alone express care or concern for - Israelis and their trauma and suffering, or for the 200,000+ Israelis forced to relocate because of Hezbullah’s ongoing attacks on Israel. ..."

What a load of absolute crap!

Unlike you I've a very real appreciation for the scale of what Israelis have suffered vs what Palestinian civilians have suffered. I care nought about, absolutely loathe Hamas and I abhor the atrocities committed by its operatives on October 7th, 2023. I look forward to all of those responsible being held fully to account by the ICC.

In stark contrast to me, you appear to be totally incapable of seeing let alone feeling for anything beyond your extremely narrow circle of Netanyahu's back-slappers. Your appalling attitude to Palestinian civilians is deeply disturbing.

I find your hubris at reports of the latest Palestinian civilian causalities following Netanyahu Regime saturation bombing of 'safe areas' in Gaza to be absolutely sickening. Similarly with the behaviour of some Israelis during 'Jerusalem Day' - it's SICKENING!

I look forward to ALL of those responsible for war crimes and crimes against humanity being held fully to account by the International Criminal Court and I also look forward to Netanyahu's Regime's explanation to the International Court of Justice as to why it ignored orders to stop and indeed instead stepped up its slaughter of Palestinian civilians with the assistance of US President Biden's complicit and anti-democratic Administration.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.