Jerusalem Day abuses, page-270

1. 47,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @822-190; re your post which included " You have the gall and hypocrisy to label me a “Netanyahu Regime AI propaganda troll” simply because I post about the trauma, deaths, injuries, dislocation and damage suffered by Israelis….NONE OF WHICH YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ..."

Yet again that's just plain WRONG and a puerile repeat of what you've posted before, that despite my responses detailing otherwise.

It partially explains why I think you're a poorly programmed Netanyahu Regime AI propaganda troll.

Your lack of awareness of the extent to which the vulnerability, dislocation, pain, suffering, grief and losses of Palestinian civilians is increasingly being acknowledged throughout the World is absolutely stunning. Mine is anything but a shrill voice in the wilderness and as of last night even US President Biden's Administration stopped vetoing ceasefire resolutions proposed at the UN Security Council.

Netanyahu's Regime is still being resourced by Biden's genocide-complicit, duplicitous administration but even it is now publicly flagging Biden's intent to bypass Netanyahu's Regime by negotiating directly with Hamas. Meanwhile there are growing reports that Netanyahu's War Cabinet is coming apart at the seams.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.