Jerusalem Day abuses, page-277

1. 17,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    no I am not. Try not to quote management stuff at me please. Not only are you being stupid you probably know far less about it than I

the one thing you have persistently ignored and criticised me for is that I believe that unless one understands the perspectives of both Palestine and Israel there is no peace to be had. I have asked you questions to better understand what you are thinking and been criticised for it. I have tried to provide more context on a range of things and been criticised for it

you have made judgements about me without seeking to understand and your judgments have been consistently wrong.

I practice what I preach. You however are so intent on trying to attack me you have lost all reason.

however what I was talking about was trauma not normal relationships. Trying to understand others in these situations does not help. What is needed is compassion for oneself. Your commentary seems far more an attempt to ridicule me than any understanding whatsoever of trauma responses

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.