I am reposting this because I’d rather it was visible without...

1. 18,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I am reposting this because I’d rather it was visible without the strange autocorrect spelling

you are a dope. My comments were made in the context of trauma. Coveys work does not deal with trauma.

you might benefit from a good hard look at coveys work for yourself however.

begin with the end in mind.
    given your persistent misinterpretation of what I and others say and your aggressive style can I assume you start every post with the intention of creating division and conflict ?

think win win
    your responses on how peace might be achieved place obligations only onto Israel. Not once have you come up with anything that Hamas and Palestine might need to do. No win win there. And in terms of your posting style you accuse others of things they neither do nor think and you attack. You make no attempt to build bridges or respond in any positive manner to my attempt earlier to day to achieve some sort of truce. In fact you assertively rejected it. There is no win win in that

seek first to understand
    I’ve already covered that. It is awfully helpful to ask not tell and to clarify what others think rather than assuming, worse still, telling them and being wrong. It is sadly a persistent and pervasive pattern of your behaviour

synergise
    well that should be obvious

sharpen the saw
    that does not mean keep trying to stick the knife in. It means take a look at yourself - not something you seem to be very good at

so if you want to try quoting covey (sort of dates you though you know) at me then you really ought to try modelling it yourself. Do you feel no sense of shame or are you so self absorbed and arrogant to think you live by his principles

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.