jerusalem post article link, page-126

1. 13,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    iamtheoracle

The Wiki stuff was written by Benny Morris, who is a zionist.

Benny Morris (born 1948) is professor of History in the Middle East Studies department of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in the city of Be'er Sheva, Israel. He is a key member of the group of Israeli historians known as the New Historians.
    Morris's work has won praise and criticism from both sides of the political spectrum in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He is accused being pro-Palestinian by some and pro-Israeli by others.[1] Regarding himself as a Zionist, he writes, "I embarked upon the research not out of ideological commitment or political interest. I simply wanted to know what happened."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Morris

As to your other comments, I hate to see anyone get killed including Palestinians and Israelis. The reality is that many more Palestinians are killed by Israelis than vice versa. Hamas are fighting to liberate the occupied territories just as the French resistance fought to liberate occupied France.

As to your comment, that Israel has no friends because there are not many Jews. I, like many, campaigned against the apartheid regime in South Africa, yet I am not black. I campaign against the Chinese oppression of Tibetans, yet I am not Tibetan. And I am not Palestinian either. Many people, including me, just fight injustice, irrespective of the religion or race of the oppressed.

Oh and the dancing Israelis on 911 was well reported as were some dancing palestinians - I don't know the truth behind either event.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.