jerusalem post article link, page-37

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    there will be the predictable terms used by the usual pro israeli lobby lest they be labelled anti semites as does anyone who dares crititcise any israeli action. shock, dismay, terrible, regretable, full investigation....heard it all before . Meanwhile israel continues to commit war crimes, acts against humanity and all those violations which they have claimed they are the very victims of. Steven 'yellow back' smiths response today was a disgrace. Meanwhile the Palestinians continue to be starved into submission. Why do israelis have the right to impose an embargo on land that is not theirs? Of course...thousands of missiles (most of which are as potent as fircrackers and land in the desert) reign in on israel every day.....so if the kid next door hurls rock s at my house i go over there with a shotgun and blow his brains out, then claim i was a victim. We have a rogue state like a bull in a china shop causing a lot of damage and no one has the balls to say so. And these rogues have their fingers on a nuke! Did someone mention a nuke, who us? israel? never.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.