Crassus, you are correct my friends...If I may, just a minor...

1. 713 Posts.
    Crassus, you are correct my friends...
    If I may, just a minor correction...The only other, non-Jewish people that ever lived in Jerusalem since Abrahams arrival there (1933 BCE), were the Canaanite rulers according to the Amarna tablets, which show a script send by them to their Egyptian overlord by the governor of Jerusalem (Urusalim)..They were written in the period of 465 years between Abraham's arrival to the City and the conquest of Jerusalem by the Israelites...
    Actually the City of David was situated a bit further from that of the Canaanite city, betweenthe Kidron and the Tyropoeon valeys...
    As for the Philistines, yes, they NEVER lived in Jerusalem...They occupied an area around Aschalon (South Israel) by the Mediterranean coast...And yes, they had connection with Crete (biblical island of Caphtor) and Phoenicia ....Turkey did not exist those days...
    They (Turks) came much later (14th century CE)to that area they occupy today......
    When Abraham came to Jerusalem, they (Philistines) resided in South-West Cannaan, in an area called Gerar....
    Have a Great weekend my friend...Enjoy a glass or two of Crasi (wine).....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.