HOWEVER ......... it seems some organisms and plants were living...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    HOWEVER ......... it seems some organisms and plants were living before the world was created. Perhaps thnooka can explain?

S h i t simple Denman,

You wouldn't have asked such a stupid question if you would have remembered that we have been down this road before. Maybe not you and I ......but I certainly have been

Assuming that the world was created ex nihilo....that means from absolutely nothing....not particles....absolute nothing....then why would it have been such a big drama for the creator...god..anything that might have characteristics of millions of years of age?

That would have been a cinch.....let's face it...if you can make something from nothing....that means you cn make anything.

The next question is ....why.

My own belief...and I speak for no one other than myself.......is that it's a test of faith. If everything would be clear cut...obvious black and white, faith would not come into the equation.

It's when things are not....that is when one has to draw on faith, as in my case....in yours? Who knows? Who even cares?

So if god deliberately planted those ancietnt fossils...whatever...so that dumb arses like you would question it....I guess it would mean that you fail the test....

Ya get it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.