JRV 5.56% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

jervois article in today's age, page-5

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    It would be to DP's best interests if most shareholders """didn't""" take up the capital raising share issue of some 400 plus million shares and thus diluting the Co even further.

This will give "interested parties" possible rights to take up non taken up shares issue at a rather cheap price thus increasing their own voting power and maintaining Co control. I for one, do not beleive that many of say the top 30-40 sharesholders will want to increase their shareholdings or put more funds into this Co at this stage. The end result will be that their voting power will be diminished/diluted and others may pick up their non exercised share issue rights.

I for one will take up my share offer when it comes time to do so and If they offered me extra rights to purchase non taken up rights issues by others then I will give serious thought to topping up even further my holdings. It's a risk I'm willing to take as with all Spec stocks I hold.

Then consolidation I think will most likely need to take place, as to have over 2 billion shares on issue is I beleive an inappropriate amount to have listed for such a small capped Co.

I for one, think that DP is getting some good financial and legal advice. Time will surely tell !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.05K 539.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1374463 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1675557 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.