JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

Jervois price and chart, page-258

1. 5,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5288
    I probably shouldn't bite but... whilst I do love your enthusiasm for the stock @niako, I think the talk of manipulation/capping/holding back etc is off the mark, my friend. The share price action has been outstanding - look at the chart. It was only mid-August we were at 43.5c post CR, we're now double that in just seven months, a 100% return - and this is no microcap meme stock, we're $1B+. It's been an amazing performance, and there's no wonder that certain funds/holders would look to take profits along the way and lighten their position here and there for a whole variety of reasons, many of them probably nothing to do with Jervois itself.

The fact is, Bryce + Co wanted liquidity in the stock, and that's what they've now got. Liquidity is vital to attract the biggest end of town - those funds need to be able to enter and exit positions without shooting the SP up +10% anytime they want a decent stake. So whilst you may see the SP action as some nefarious offscreen deeds, in reality it's a great sign - we've got good liquidity which means the proper players will be prepared to take meaningful positions. Anything that stonks and goes parabolically upwards - think BRN, NVX, IOU, VR1 etc - will come down again, often just as steeply. We don't want that kind of crazy price action. Slow and steady is what we want, including days like today where it pulls back and consolidates a bit. What a brilliant start to 2022 it's been. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.