JRV 4.76% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

Logically I trust DP more than CRR since DP has put his life...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Logically I trust DP more than CRR since DP has put his life into JRV.

He could be a baster to his mates but he could not try to give JRV to anyone with the intention to put all of JRV shareholders into the water.

He doesn't want to give up with the age too high but he worked hard to avoid any possibility to let JRV close the door.

Small shareholders have the right to say what they think. The directors who was in charge for CRR deal, have all of the right to hope CRR deal successful and understandable why they stood up.

However it is not a bad idea to slow down the Nickle project, get what JRV could get in months to show the market that it could not close the door, and refuse all of the attempts to knock the door of CRR.

In business, you could not beg your customers to buy in your shop but you should try to get more customers in to get the fair price in the market.

If JRV could not close the door, DP would be gone sooner or later in his age even he would win in the court. What JRV has? The huge Nickel projects and some small scale of exploration targets in base metal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $31.04K 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1880252 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2699053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.