JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Good sign for a market player to see the reality since the...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Good sign for a market player to see the reality since the winners have to be environment-aware. It is good thing for people to be realistic and in long run it would help you very much.

The Vision was great trying to protect small shareholders' interests. The reality is no one really care about them. The small players have to tighten their own belt in the bump road of the market. The cause of the small players are get the money for him and his family. No any cause could be achieved without cost. The greater the causes, the higher the cost. We have to ask how much the cost and how much we would like to pay.

Anything after being defeated needs the time to get more energy to recover, move forward again, get some momentum, and at last to burst into hot. After the red hot is achieved, a cruel moment has to move in, getting something or losing again.

In my view, if the big boys in the Vision would have not the determination to control JRV, the Vision would be no choice to win except the Vision has the facts to prove DP is a corporate criminal.

It is interesting more and more fighters are so easy to give up around JRV. The Vision loses the momentum but could it be possible the selling gets its momentum? I am not sure.

However I like the disappointment and panic in the market since they are the basis to burn the money on the fire. I would like to collect the ashes of the burning and would like to check the ashes for any little eggs which could be the future Phoenix in the market who could be reborn in the fire and bloods and fly under the Sun.

I always remind myself that 85% of the market players are the losers(A loser could be good boy even it is not true all of the losers are good boys in social matter). I always wonder the correct of any market mass perception and sentiment. I hope someday I could use them for my profit. I fight for profit not for anyone's and my own feeling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.