JRV 7.14% 1.3¢ jervois global limited
  1. 2,084 Posts.
    When the French priest and politician Abbe Sieyes was asked what he did during the revolution, he famously replied, "I survived."

2008 was a worst year since World War II in the stock market. JRV is in the point to be survival or close the door. I could not figure out what the members of the market crowd really wants from JRV. Why do you select this time to fight and Why do you want to destroy DP, your capital, and JRV together?

It is like on the board of a shabby ship, the sailors start their revolt after the ship hits the rock. The captain was bad but he tries his best to let the ship could go forward but the sailors seem have all of the reasons to destroy everything to smooth their painful feelings.

Who knows what wait for this sailors, the captain, and the ship. No ship, where these sailors could go. What your feeling about the sailors, the captain, and the ship.

All of bad things would happen around JRV at this worst time? Hopefully all of these sailors and captain gone but let the ship sail again. What could you do now? When do you take your revolution and start to fight for your cause in 2007?

I don't worry my position since I have put my risks under the control but I do feel sad about the small shareholders and who work for them and let their capital survived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.