I was just making fun of the trinity God lol, as they say the...

1. 22,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was just making fun of the trinity God lol, as they say the Holy Spirit is God.
    ----------------------

I believe the Holy Spirit is Yahweh the Almighty God and Father.
    God is Spirt and there is but one Spirit).

All power etc comes from the Holy Spirit, if you say God is not the Holy Spirit, then you are saying there is another independent Spirit more powerful than God's.

One example of where God and the Holy Spirit are interchanged (one in the same).

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Cor 3:16 - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

God and the Holy Spirit dwelling in you,.......you do not have two identities here dwelling in you (One only).
    --------------

The Holy Spirit fathered (cause) Jesus and we know who Jesus's Father is -> Yahweh.

Lie to the Holy Spirit = you lie to God (interchanged again).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.