"It's a biblical FACT that Christ who is also Yahweh"That...

1. 24,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "It's a biblical FACT that Christ who is also Yahweh"

That Biblical fact must be in the Bible of rcman smile.png

OT times set the stage for the NT spiritual times.

Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory (word) of Yehowah filled the tabernacle.

Did Yehowah become this Tent = NOPE.

John 2:19, 21 - Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
    But He was speaking of the temple of His body.
    John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

John 1:1.........and God (Yehowah) was/is the Word.
    Notice that the Only works being referenced here = the words of Yehowah.
    According to Jesus, hearing them is deemed as seeing (perceiving) the Father, Yehowah.
    So when Jesus expressed them out, he Became the express image of Yehowah's Person = Word, The Word. (Heb 1:3 KJV)

OT -> The word said to me = Yehowah said...........

Did Yehowah become this Temple (Jesus) here = NOPE he did not.
    The Temple was filled with the glory/word without measure.
    Why -> John 17:22 - And the glory (word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: (In word)

1:1 = Word God -> image = Word Man as per Luke.
    John 1:14 - And the Word Man (existing) became = (on the scene) and dwelt in us and we beheld the glory of it (Him), glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth = words. 17:8, 17:17

Forerunner -> And the Word became the Tablets.
    And the Word became flesh (Luke) and was filled with the word without measure -> Deu 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
    (Luke 2:40, 52).

YEHOWAH RAISING (himself) YEHOWAH, HMMMMM = HOUSTON! wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.