@rcman - i am assuming you have posted directly from ancient...

1. 18,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @rcman - i am assuming you have posted directly from ancient sources - I do not have the time to check.
    I am not even 1% Jewish, but have had Jewish friends all of my life, except I never saw them as different from anyone else, neither did they see me as a representative of my former country (Austria, with the infamous connection to Germany via a certain madman).
    Much of this litany of yours is so full of antipathy towards the Jews, even if true and these are quotes from what their g.d has told them via angry old prophets, it is no different to the litany of an abusive parent 'bringing up' a rather difficult child and turning it anti-social as a result of so many ominous predictions, prohibitions, filling it with insecurities. (I cannot be bothered to check them out via the books a certain other poster, who is no longer posting, has sent me a small library of).

Your litany is a study in 'how not to teach love, tolerance, strength, adaptability to a child, a son, a people - rather the opposite. This parent runs hot and cold against his own child.

I am glad, that at the age of barely 17 I fronted up to the office of my Catholic church and demanded to be struck from the register.
    Be happy!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.