jesus could not have existed, page-381

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Bowral,

Yes, you are correct in assuming. What I don't understand is, you say "
    the main differances between our two philosophies is this, one says you can develop the spirit within and the other
    You need the spirit of God "
    in my opinion there is only one philosophy and not two, I shall explain " Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language.Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument.In more casual speech, by extension, "philosophy" can refer to "the most basic beliefs, concepts, and attitudes of an individual or group".
    You see the above in regards to philosophy cannot be taken by religion at will as it has a different meaning, would you elaborate as how the two are similar?

You continue to say,

this,is the battle of the mind between eastern philosophical beliefs and judeo/ christianity "
    the battle? No, there is no battle as philosophy is not in competition with religion. Philosophy, applies the will to learn and doubt whatever it decides to incorporate into the sub-conscious mind so as it will not hinder the true form of what should become a truth.
    You continue to say "
    the two are polar opposites apart,but sometimes the differance between truth and error can be deceptively close"

Please help me understand, how the two can be deceptively close?

You then go on to say "

the choice is for each individual to decide which he will choose,because the eastern philosophical point of view is the religion of the nwo one world government " what do you mean by that?

So religions do admit that individuals have a free will to choose since your religion starts of with Satan childishly influencing The fable about Adam and Eve?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.