jesus could not have existed, page-387

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Bowral,
    You are grossly led astray by your impressions, I do not hate any religion.
    Even when they proclaim a fraud and an offence to human intelligence, they have tortured in the past and have committed atrocities in the name of a God. They constantly lie and lie and lie. They brain wash people and input fear upon children leading them to believe in a so called Satan, and in reality through common sense and applying what is right or what is wrong all those character figures do not exist in reality, yes, I should be mad and have hatred but I don't because it doesn't concern me as it doesn't effect me at all, I am totally indifferent towards it. I only study and try to pull out the falseness and spring open the truths.
    You have not addressed the issues as they should have been so.
    And you continuesly insist upon labelling me as such, which by the way does not affect me at all. They are your choices, you know the ones where thought impressions build and wrongly trigger impressions which are out of place.

Good luck with your religion where countless numbers of innocent children had and are being raped by clergymen pretending to be representing Christ. So much for Christ. Poor innocent children I say. May the real God have mercy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.