jesus could not have existed, page-388

1. 7,404 Posts.
    we can tend to become hostile when a perception arises that challenges what we regard as an extension of ourselves.
    i can remember an old bumper sticker - "you toucha my car, i breaka your face"

i'm not particularly interested in if an historical jesus existed.
    many of the words that are attributed to such a being stand on their own merit

who spat upon and crucified such a jesus?
    who is still spitting upon and crucifying such a jesus?
    many (but not all), to various degrees, that regard themselves to be, christians, moslems, jews, buddhists, hindus, atheists, doctors, teachers, students, scientists, slaves, asians, aficans, europeans, mums, dads, old, young, female, male, poor, rich, educated, successful, a failure, - you name it.

how can we know that this is true?
    "Split a piece of wood and i am there, lift a rock and you will find me"

on one hand some some say that god is omnipresent, but then, at the same time, on the other, they deny this, with their actions.

is it any wonder there is so much trouble?

for a christ there is no crucifixion, because he (or she) has completely crucified them self before they died.
    but because we do not recognize (and subsequently take up) our own cross, then in terms of us crucifying the christ, this amounts to a denial of god (or prana, cosmos, ether, or the void, or whatever you choose to call it or non-it) 'within'.

why would a non-suffering buddha or a jesus care about others, in as much as to point the way?
    and a being such as that can only do so much, without violating our right to be subjugated by our (to various degrees) free willed causative actions of body, speech and mind that can lead to misery and delusion.

there is a lot of trouble that can come to the, conventionally perceived, human body.
    but 'we' do have potentially a large say in other matters

what is the best kind of happiness?
    a harmless happiness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.