Jesus in proverbs 8

1. 1,194 Posts.
    I’ll proclaim what happens each day,And I’ll speak of the things of the ages.For, by Jehovah I was created,And He made the head of His ways…I’m the one [in charge] of His works.23‘In the beginning, He made me,Before this age came to be…Before He decreed the creation of lands…24Before He made the abysses,And before the springs gushed with water.25‘Yes, I was fathered by HimBefore the mountains and hills…26Before He made the places to live,Or the ends of man’s home under the skies.27‘As He was preparing the heavens,I’m the one who presented them to Him.Then He placed His throne on the winds,28And moved clouds above with His strength.Then He made all the springs under the skies,29And set limits for the waters of the seas,So they couldn’t cross over their borders.And when the foundations of the earth were made strong,I’m the one who stood there beside Him.30‘By Him, all things worked together,And He found joy in them all.Each day that I stood there before Him,In this, I also found much delight.31Then He was pleased when He finished man’s home,And over sons of men, He was happy.’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.