jesus lived in india, page-35

1. 2,146 Posts.
    re: is thurlow nickoo - nope Elysian,

Sorry dont know anything about this nikoo.

My guess is that this is just some form of attack on me from the {ridge,tatania, crashy, tselep7} collection of con-man nicks.

I imagine that this marcusm is another nick they are adding to this con-man collection.

Member: MarcusM

These guys seem to be trying to setup some type of chatroom/website based scam.

Last week, when I questioned them about the chat room they were promoting in conjunction with a website that they were using to try to sell a collection of extremely questionable high return (45% or so) trading strategies (a bit like wade cook if you are familiar with his largely discredited work, only dumber), they seem to have become a bit upset.

This collection of con-men dont seem to happy with me for highlighting the stupidity of following any of the investment strategies they were trying to sell for about $300 or so, or the foolishness of being involved with their associated chatroom that was, completely obviously, to be used as a forum to gather gullible investors and then to sell their collection of strategies to the foolish among them.

The use of multiple nicks in hotcopper is obviously a strategy that they will be using in their chatroom....
    along with this sort of school-yard bully-boy tactics.

Not a good idea to let any of your personal details slip with these con-men.

You do not necessarily have the same sort of personal privacy in a chatroom as you do in a bulliten board like Hotcopper. In a chatroom, they can log your IP address, and there is often other information they can get about your location and sometimes real name in these chatrooms unless you take extra steps to remain invisible.

Best be wary of these guys. These guys are professional salesmen and they will have a convincing story for the unaware.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.