jesus loves you, page-1002

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    trademanic ccontinues to tell the world about his accurate knowledge. And then complains that some who regard this self appointed position as something that is worthy of a counter response - this in a world in which experts hardly ever claim accurate knowledge about their area of expertise . If you want to set yourself up as a person with accurate knowledge on a public forum do you honestly expect not to get the response that you get?

trademanic demands proof of the the theory of evolution, insisting that there is none, and now gets upset when asked for proof of his position. You mock people who make a huge amount of evidence for evolution available to you and ignore requests to provide evidence for your own position. Then you get upset if this is pointed out to you.

trademanic is now getting upset because I have differences in opinion about the use of jealousy in the bible. You may have noticed that I'm not the only one who disagrees with you, and that my response has been mild compared to a lot of them.

If you regard responses to your posts as stalking, then I suggest it you who has a sort of persecution complex. I'll just remind you that your first posts to me were unsolicited demands for proof of the theory of evolution. You kept on repeating the line that that if I could find no evidence I believed in evolution as blind faith. You never bothered to respond to requests to explain what you mean by blind faith or to acknowledge the effort that I and others put into trying to help you, irrespective of whether or not you agreed. Talking about snide remarks - that is what we got and still get from you on the subject of evolution.

You pointed out the following
    "If not, there is one person that is being deluded by trademanic, and that is trademanic himself.
    PS I do wonder about the need that trademanic appears to have to tell everyone how good he is at trading."
    You very conveniently left out the bit that I effectively said that if you are as good as you say you then that's great. I also wished you well in your trading and hoped that you would have continued success. The line "If not, there is one person that is being deluded by trademanic, and that is trademanic himself." was having a go at the poster who challenged you about the truth of your assertions. You either didn't get it or just choose to extract bits to support your view that I was having a go at you. Sorry, you got it very wrong.

You have had me on ignore for 7 months. Big deal. I didn't know that you had me ignore - not that I care. I responded to your posts because this is a public forum; it's that simple.

No I'm not at all lonely - thanks for your concern.

And, no, I don't carry out one sided conversations with anybody. I do the same as most posters; I either initiate ideas and respond to what others post.

If you don't like what I post, you already know the answer. Put me on ignore.

If you think I'm negative, so be it. I don't care, but respect your right to this opinion.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.