jesus loves you, page-1008

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    trademanic

Yes, in this post I was making sarcastic remarks because you continue to ask for evidence when I know full well that expending energy on so doing will go nowhere.

I have already expended more energy than I should have in providing you with evidence in the past, and know that you are likely to respond by calling me to be a liar and a fool or something along those lines.

"You know what trademanic, you are correct. I knew for a long time you were not responding to me so I shouldn't have acted so childishly with my snide little comments. I won't be doing that in future and possibly we can have some discussions at a later date"

Yes trademanic, it must be on your terms. I know from experience with our "discussions" on evolution that this is unlikely. Would you ever admit to playing some part in our inability to communicate with each other.

"But we both know you aren't that kind of a man as your posting style attests to."

We are on different planets in the way we view reality - this could have turned it into a lively, interesting debate or into a mud bath of mud slinging.

Sadly the later has prevailed.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.