jesus loves you, page-1013

1. 9,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Whereu,

you say.

PS1 do write to a scientific journal explaining how you disproved the Big Bang.
    A Nobel prize awaits you.

I say,

Whereu, there are 33 scientists ahead of me, so i'll have to wait for my nobel

http://www.thescienceforum.com/pseu...ng-theory-wrong-33-top-scientists-object.html

Signed: (Institutions for identification only) Eric J. Lerner, Lawrenceville Plasma Physics (USA) Michael Ibison, Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin (USA) /Earthtech.org www.earthtech.org http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/astro-ph/0302273 http://supernova.lbl.gov/~evlinder/linderteachin1.pdf John L. West, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute ofTechnology (USA) James F. Woodward, California State University, Fullerton (USA) Halton Arp, Max-Planck-Institute Fur Astrophysik (Germany) Andre Koch Torres Assis, State University of Campinas (Brazil) Yuri Baryshev, Astronomical Institute, St. Petersburg State University(Russia) Ari Brynjolfsson, Applied Radiation Industries (USA) Hermann Bondi, Churchill College, University of Cambridge (UK) Timothy Eastman, Plasmas International (USA) Chuck Gallo, Superconix, Inc.(USA) Thomas Gold, Cornell University (emeritus) (USA) Amitabha Ghosh, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (India) Walter J. Heikkila, University of Texas at Dallas (USA) Thomas Jarboe, University of Washington (USA) Jerry W. Jensen, ATK Propulsion (USA) Menas Kafatos, George Mason University (USA) Paul Marmet, Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics (retired) (Canada) Paola Marziani, Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica, OsservatorioAstronomico di Padova (Italy) Gregory Meholic, The Aerospace Corporation (USA) Jacques Moret-Bailly, Université Dijon (retired) (France) Jayant Narlikar, IUCAA(emeritus) and College de France (India, France) Marcos Cesar Danhoni Neves, State University of Maringá (Brazil) Charles D. Orth, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (USA) R. David Pace, Lyon College (USA) Georges Paturel, Observatoire de Lyon (France) Jean-Claude Pecker, College de France (France) Anthony L. Peratt, Los Alamos National Laboratory (USA) Bill Peter, BAE Systems Advanced Technologies (USA) David Roscoe, Sheffield University (UK) Malabika Roy, George Mason University (USA) Sisir Roy, George Mason University (USA) Konrad Rudnicki, Jagiellonian University (Poland) Domingos S.L. Soares, Federal University of Minas Gerais (Brazil)

you say

And prove that God exits or even provide a framework that can be confirmed or refuted and you will be more famous than Einstein.

I say, "without faith, it's impossible to please God"

I have my proof, but it's too personal to share on this forum

you say

PS2 Try not getting so upset. It's only a forum in which ideas are shared.
    If people disagree with you try taking it as just that - a disagreement.

I say,

Whereu, I don't get upset with anyone who disagrees with me, I encourage open debate, I shout my points to emphasis my points, not because I'm upset,

I do get upset (if that's the right word) if people misrepresent my position (which you never have)

you say

PS3 Please tell us what taughtbuffet means by faith. If I found out I may agree with your comments about faith. Until then I don't know whether or not I would agree

I say

"faith is the evidence of things not seen"

Faith can be described as believing in something you have no direct evidence of,

case in point, Science has faith in "Dark matter"

they can't see it, they can't touch it, they can't prove it's existence, and yet they tell us it's there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Dark matter is a hypothetical kind of matter which cannot be seen with telescopes but accounts for most of the matter in the Universe. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation and the large-scale structure of the cosmos. It has not been detected directly, making it one of the greatest mysteries in modern astrophysics

Me, my faith says that God created the universe,

Scientists have faith in dark matter,

both are examples of faith,

does that clear it up?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.