jesus loves you, page-1014

1. 9,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    DBT9,

you say,

You need give a clear definition of your evidence for God and special creation and describe the link between your evidence and the material properties and processes of the material world and present your case as a formal argument. A syllogism should be a good start. At least for this forum. Just to provide a picture of the evidence for creation and how it relates to the material world.

Looking forward to seeing it

I say.

no I don't,

I have absolutely no need to present my evidence of God,

and I have never said that I have  "evidence  for creation"

I have provided evidence of how creation "didn't start" and it never started with a bang.

http://rense.com/general53/bbng.htm

The big bang today relies on a growing number of hypothetical entities, things that we have never observed-- inflation, dark matter and dark energy are the most prominent examples. Without them, there would be a fatal contradiction between the observations made by astronomers and the predictions of the big bang theory. In no other field of physics would this continual recourse to new hypothetical objects be accepted as a way of bridging the gap between theory and observation. It would, at the least, RAISE SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THE UNDERLYING THEORY

http://www.thescienceforum.com/pseu...ng-theory-wrong-33-top-scientists-object.html

I have provided evidence of animals that "haven't evolved" for the last 370 million years, which proves that the earth has remained EXACTLY the same for the last 370 million years, or that evolution is a flawed science

DBT9,

may I remind you that this forum is titled " philosophy and religion" and not "science & medicine"

you science types try and disprove God by "proving your theories" and all i'm guilty of is saying " your evidence isn't good enough to convince your own scientific community, try again before you come over here and preach to us"
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.