jesus loves you, page-1016

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    wrong. the examples are absolute truth.

your opposition to them shows: (i) blindness; (ii) no insight; & (iii) superstition

you do not realise each time you suffer is due to desire & 'self' reference. for example, if my mother died, it probably would not bother you. but if your loved one died, you would probably suffer. why? becuse you consider your loved ones to be "mine". or if your car was stolen or dog died, you would probably suffer more than when seeing 1,000 people die in an earthquake in Afghanistan. why? because of desire & self-attachment. this is the absolute truth

or you seem to believe things can be permanent. thus you open yourself up to believing in eternal life, reincarnation and other superstitions. i trust science has shown nothing (conditioned, which is 99.9% of things) is permanent (apart from impermanence; constant flux, itself)

so you believe the soul or spirit is permanent; or the planet earth is permanent; or the universe never changes, like the old Xians did

maybe best i leave you alone now to continue slaughtering & BBQing Christ's sheep
    Last edited by ddzx: 01/02/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.