jesus loves you, page-422

1. 1,452 Posts.
    Doves, the one thing & the most important thing that you need to understand is I'm serving Jehovah and not the Jehovah witnesses. In my search of religions presently on the earth the only ones that I can see that are accurately following the scriptures and doing the will of Jehovah are the Jehovah Witnesses. So one of the commandments from Christ is to be baptized on gaining accurate knowledge.

My worship of Jehovah is paramount and has the final say. Anything that the Jehovah's Witnesses say to invalidate the word of God would see me leave them in a heart beat. Here I'm talking doctrinal and not individual as I know certain Jehovah's Witnesses that have been involved in spiritism & they were punished accordingly and not by man.

I'm not sure what your assumptions of a typical JW are. But to imply that they are not Free Spirits or that they don't have high morals and values or that they are Authentic and Transparent would in my opinion be totally wrong. Just look at the abuse they receive and you'll understand what I mean. So with that said, believe it or not I fit in perfectly into the kingdom halls and they welcome me with open arms. I have no contentions with any JW as so far all that I've come across believe the same thing that I do.

As for MrG giving me a wide birth I don't really see it that way as he has his style and I have mine. But I honestly can't answer for him as to whether or not he sees me as a lose canon. I can answer for a fact that not one thing I have ever said concerning the scriptures can he be in disagreement about.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.