jesus loves you, page-474

1. 7,453 Posts.
    "It is therefore "PROBABLE" that Africa was formerly inhabited by extinct apes closely allied to the gorilla and chimpanzee; and as these two species are now man's nearest allies, it is somewhat more" PROBABLE" that our early progenitors lived on the African continent than elsewhere." (Darwin 1871, p. 161"

Thus, the theory of common descent "PREDICTS" that we may find early hominid fossils on the African continent.

so on and so on,everytime i click on a link for evidence,i get taken to an evolution website telling me what they think happened,filling in the gaps just as you did DBT9,this is not science,you can call yourself whatever you want,i can call myself aquaman if i want,but throw me in the ocean,and after ten minutes i sink,my claim was not true was it?

All that was demonstrated is different species,and then had the gaps filled in between species and told there is no gaps in transitional species,wow

Lets go to a science college in the good ol usa,and question science majors and even professors off biology,what we will get is the same tripe regurgitated that dbt9 is passing off as science.They have no clue and just parrot what they are taught to believe

Theres nothing new in that cut and paste dbt9,i read all of it,cant see species change into another species,and how about answering my answer to you on chromosomes between species?Its only fair i answer you,you answer me,you didnt answer mine it was my turn?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.