jesus loves you, page-726

1. 1,452 Posts.
    Again that's your opinion. Do some actual research yourself with the blinkers off and you may understand. I'm presently trading the DAX & I just don't have the time to give you a witness tonight. Hopefully someone else can take the time to help you. If not, once I have time I'll give you a more detailed post to help explain it for you.

Here Paul uses Jealousy in it's derogatory sense. Could he previously say he was Jealous and then imply that it is a bad thing. So obviously Paul was jealous in a good way the same as Jehovah, but these men are Jealous in a bad way.

So, brothers, I was not able to speak to you as to spiritual men, but as to fleshly men, as to infants+ in Christ. I fed you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet strong enough. In fact, neither are you strong enough now, for you are still fleshly. Since there are jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly and are you not walking as men do? For when one says, “I belong to Paul,” but another says, “I to A·pol′los,” are you not acting like mere men?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.