jesus loves you, page-822

1. 11,672 Posts.
    Doves what Cool aid are you on? You have no idea about my history on kar, and if you read my posts you will see I am one of the longest holders on the kar thread. I have held for nearly 8 years and got sick of the manipulation, I have always supported the company and stood by management through thick and thin; to reiterate I had enough of the manipulation. Your HERO got on the kar thread and gloated how he was shorting while everybody was losing theirs. He took exception to my signature: Show me a chartists who declares his trades and I will bare my.... in Bourke St.
    I stand by this, because in all the years I have been on here not one will declare their trades, anyway people do not want to be bored with this. Your Hero said he went short, that was all. I have a suspision you could be Trademaniacs other account!

And to say Trademaniac spreads the love : change your cool aid. He is a liar and bully and most un Christian person I have come across, no wonder there have been so many wars over religion.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.