jesus loves you, page-990

1. 1,452 Posts.
    "You say that everything has a negative connotation with me."

I haven't replied to you in over 4 months. And yet here's just a few post from you in the last week concerning me, there are plenty more but I can't be bothered going through the posts. You wonder why I say you are a negative person. And I was being polite. Are you so lonely that you need to have a one sided conversation with someone that clearly does not want anything to do with you. I stopped responding to you because like a few others your posts were just snide remarks and they were of no value.

The hypocritical thing is that you and specifically one other can say all you like about me. The minute I respond with a defense you accuse me of being on "meds", unchristian conduct" or being a bully.

"why do you feel the need to constantly disclose how good you are at trading?"

This for instance. Can you provide the posts where I've big noted myself concerning trading.

I'll be honest with you. I think "stalking" someone clearly illustrates that the stalker has a clear mental deficiency. You need to understand. I'm not interested in you. Please let go and I hope you can find some one else to be infatuated with.

Some of your love letters to me in the last week. What is wrong with you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But for some, they'll just assume, based on "accurate knowledge" - oh dear.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But for one who insists on painting himself into a corner by constantly claiming "accurate knowledge" this option is clearly not available.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Love is not jealous." - 1 Corinthians 13:4
    Clearly your premise is wrong.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A bit like your take on Jehovah. No contradictions, Full of evidence. Yeah right.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trademanic continues to parrot the same theme. You have been provided with a great deal of evidence, but you choose to ignore it. That is your right, but please don't continue to parrot the same nonsense.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try providing evidence of your interpretation of Jehovah's Witness's Jehovah. I know I won't be disappointed because I know full well that you can't. You can't prove anything that is based on blind faith.
    I suggest that know this is true.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is nothing to grasp as there isn't a good type of jealousy.

Your reluctance to concede a contradiction is understandable, but unfortunately that doesn't make it go away.

Would you like to point to some scripture that specifically defines two types of jealousy? One good and one bad.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long are you going to dine out on this?
    A sign of desperation?
    why do you feel the need to constantly disclose how good you are at trading?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If not, there is one person that is being deluded by trademanic, and that is trademanic himself.
    PS I do wonder about the need that trademanic appears to have to tell everyone how good he is at trading.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    taughtbuffet and trademanic jointed brotherly hands in taking on the mantle of victims.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.