jesus loves you, page-991

1. 1,452 Posts.
    Out of curiosity I went back and it looks like I've had you on ignore about 7 months. You've been continuing a one sided conversation for 7 months

Date:
    13/05/14
    heraclitus said:
    Whereeu & Heraclitus

Sigh....

I have to be brutally honest here. Most engage in decent discussion. But you two are the biggest cry babies on this forum. Hoist the knickers girls and man up a tad. It's actually pathetic all this moaning and whining that you two do.

I have a few on ignore now I'm afraid unless you two start actively contributing to these threads I will also be placing you on ignore.

Don't make it personal, just keep it to friendly debate.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whereu

2,927 posts.
    Date:
    15/05/14
    Trademanic said:
    Trademanic

My apologies - not you. I got it wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say you got it wrong more than once Seems like golf isn't the only one.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Trademanic

"Seems you always attack the messenger and not the message."

Well, not usually. Only if someones talks absolute rubbish. Very much what you do when someone provides you with evidence of evolution.

So you admit that you do attack posters if they have a different opinion to yours. This is why I ignored you. You and others attack first. I only defend and then you all cry about it.

By the way, you & others have NEVER provided any proof of evolution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bowral said:
    "whereru,

"Very much what you do when someone provides you with evidence of evolution"

dont know what you mean by that comment whereru,i just read the whole thread and cant see any of that so called evidence?

I can see alot of parroting of evolution belief,heaps of bias and bile,but no evidence??

Thanks for your sensible defence with evidence trademaniac nice posts"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Very true Bowral.

You'll notice that a common theme amongst the evolutionists on this forum (in particular Whereu) is.

I'll use science to my advantage, the minute science doesn't support my view I'll find a reason to attack it.

He likes to say "he's a creationist scientist, his view doesn't count". In fact he was an evolutionist or a atheist long before he was a creationist. He changed his belief as he could find not one scrap of factual evidence to support the lie.

The other childish thing that Whereu does repeatedly is bring the credentials of these scientists into question. No matter if you are a evolutionist or creationist. A PH.d is PH.d.

It wasn't just me, others saw that your style of posting was to belittle the other person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trademanic
    Date:
    15/05/14
    whereu said:
    Whereu

"From Tradematic"

I have always spelt your name correctly, please give me the same courtesy.

I realize how frustrated it must be to realize you're not the intellectual you once perceived yourself to be as is evident from your inability to make a proper defense for your religion. But resorting to childish games & name calling do you no favors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Content Moderated --
    • This message has been removed from public view. on 17/05/14 15:40 because of (Other)
      Comments:It's "Trademanic". Thanks
    You were also moded for childishly changing my name after I asked you politely not to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    whereu

Date:
    17/05/14
    whereu said:
    I am leaving now to spend time with the family.

Let's try (including me) to be nice to each other.

Have a good weekend.

It's a shame you never took your own advice and started being nice.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.