rampageThis is not a game - it is 100% clear where you and your...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    rampage

This is not a game - it is 100% clear where you and your fellow conspiracy theorists are going with this...toeing the old line.

You've made your assertions - trying to sidestep them, or accuse me of distortion is a joke - you cannot unbake a cake.

Back to my original post, it is always about proof by assertion...

...you've tried to shoot down the people who I have shown have proved that your sources have not demonstrated any proof of those claimed by them (and you) who own the fed reserve, and then all you do is point to more people and sources who have similarly sinister agendas...actually, this is a very common approach by the conspiracy theorists - just look at the ones here (such as yourself) who, in attempts to legitimise what they are trying to say, continually post their many hyperlinks - Proof by assertion is not proof.

Back to your approach to discrediting by guilt by association.

Any comments about Eustace Mullins? Ever heard of him or his theory? Seems to be in line with where you are going with this, I daresay. Okay, so sidesteup Eustace nutjob - no probs - maybe save-a-patriot.org is a safer path for you to travel down? I was expecting that one ;-) Are you sure? Clutching at straws now I think.

Save-a-patriot and John Kotmair are some sort of tax protest group that have a history of tax evasion and scams. They are a source (along with Mullins) of the peddling of the same particular groups who they say own the fed reserve. Save-a-patriot also, of course, tow the identical line as Mullins - funny that.

rampage, final word on this - all of those sites referenced by you (proof by assertion) seem to share a common bigotry - thankfully, this is a state of mind that is in the minority of people, however bigots use shameful practices to try to legitimise their hatred. Unfortunately, bigotry is an indicator of some sort of individual inferiority complex.

Anyway - this is all unrelated to the title of this thread.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.