NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

jet lag, page-12

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You are correct about 2007.

[23] On 22 August 2007 the Community and Bengwenyama Minerals launched review proceedings in the High Court, seeking to set aside the granting of prospecting rights to Genorah in respect of the farms. Prior to the determination of the review proceedings Genorah was interdicted from prospecting or in any way exercising its prospecting rights.

The only work done after the courts had to get involved again, as Genorah ignored this first order is to Assay what they had.
    As for a small number. That's rubbish. Anyone that has read the Con Court ruling knows The Beng where rolled over.
    Wont even talk about the Congo hired guns for security.

Any new members want read read of the CC it is here.
    http://www.saflii.org/za/cases/ZACC/2010/26.pdf

My life. Hardly. I have learnt a lot from NKP and have discovered I'm quite good at research and enjoy it. Maybe something our seemingly departed friend Research100 would only understand.
    I was under the strange impression that researching in investment gave you a better chance to make/save money.
    I have a clear idea how these guys operate. Maybe not as well as Mr Gamber, but pretty close. The % swings are to good not to play when the inner circle is ready to make money.
    Investing with these guys????.........Don't ready need to say it do I.

On other matters.
    Spain has asked for help. Up to $100b is being made available to them if needed.
    Spain wants to wait for their assessment of the banking sector's capital needs some time before June 21. Which means they wont be shored up before next Saturdays Geek election. Which is what the Eurocrats are pushing for. (Wonder why)
    No detail of where this money will come from. ESM doesn't start until next month and the EFSF only has $424b in it.

Very interesting is that Spain would not except "any" money if it came from the IMF.

Non the lease, a short rally should follow Monday. Lets hope it's still there by Tuesday, if these .... can get an announcement out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.